If you think business meetings are always boring- then think again! You can make it more interesting and engaging. Productive meetings are only possible when you deviate from the formal business meeting place to informal one. A themed meeting with good sense of humor and sporting attitude actually goes a long way in making even the most uninteresting meetings into interesting ones. Also, a clear objective of your meeting, things to break the ice between workers and help them get their sense of humor out are essential to get result-oriented business meetings.
Here are some considerations to make while doing business meetings.
- Meeting solution should be infinitely easier for business team to communicate and it should be more like an effective communication tool.
- Use the latest revolutionized meeting solutions as they are engineered in such a way that it makes meetings more productive and collaborative.
- Time is money so meetings should start immediately. There should be no time wasted fiddling with cables or searching for remotes. Work need to begin within seconds.
- Managers or participants are not likely to be present at the same place or same time zone all the time. So, your business meeting room solution should have a feature to include them as active participant not only passive listeners.
- Rather than just looking at the content or document, users should be able to collaborate on it. A meeting solution should allow workers to work on any industry application and save the file in its original format.
- Workers should get an interactive experience from collaborative system and immediately identify the discrepancies within the meeting to make it meaningful.
These aren’t meetings where work is discussed – these are meetings where work gets done.
Below are some practices to create your next generation video conference.
- Check your room lighting and acoustics. The room should be well-lit with no reflective sources. Use neutral colors. Carpeting also minimizes echoes.
- Install USB or Bluetooth integrated microphones and speakers. For larger rooms, use distributed microphones with amplified speakers, point speakers away from microphones.
- Set up a USB HD-camera with or without pan tilt or an HDMI camera with a video capture card.
- Install your HDTV or dual HD TV’s to display both the speaker and presentation at once.
- Run cloud service on your computer to start your video conferencing and screen sharing.
Before you start seeking legal advice, renting office space, or forming an LLC, you need to put your thoughts on paper. This will help you stay organized and focused.#businesstips #BusinessPlan #businessplanning #marketingplan #marketingtips #strategy
— Lubomir Fotev (@fotev_lubomir) 28 de febrero de 2018